If social media is more than stories and hashtags for you.
If you wake up every morning with ideas all over your head and you want to make them come true.
If you’re eager to help your customers achieve their goals.
If you like to use your creativity in many ways.
If you’re really interested in social media and digital marketing.
Come and work with two dog lovers who want to let you go with your ideas. Come work with mentors who want to learn from you as much as you can learn from them. Come be our support in writing publications, community management, creating visuals and coordinating customer accounts.
We don’t need a Wonder Woman or a Superman. We need a colleague who is passionate and wants to give the best of himself or herself.
- Participate in the creation and coordination of social media strategies
- Lead the creation of content needed for mandates
- Interact on behalf of the client on different social platforms
- Monitor and moderate comments on social networks
- Ensure client interest by ensuring integrity of social media communications
- Analyze and optimize social media activities to support the achievement of goals
- Be on the lookout for social media best practices and features
- Knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Knowledge of visual creation tools, video editing, etc. such as Canva, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the use of advertising accounts such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Basic knowledge of target audiences by objectives
- Copywriting skills
- Bilingual French-English orally, an asset, and essential in writing
- Completed post-secondary education in marketing and/or communications
- Creative problem solving skills
- Initiative, autonomy and resourcefulness: Ability to work effectively in uncertainty and a limited number of directives, able to plan tasks according to a goal to be achieved, able to search for the information needed by oneself
- Ability to discern quality of information and demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Enjoy a work environment that is conducive to professional growth and self-fulfilment
- A supportive environment that fosters learning and experience sharing
- Work-life balance
- 100% telework due to COVID
- Flexible hours
- Continuing training
- Dynamic team with the best sense of humour in town
- 5 to 7, even at a distance
- Team lunches remotely
- Lunch & Learn
- Full-time, day, Monday to Friday position
- Regular weeks ranging from 35 to 40 hours per week
- Flexible arrival and departure times
- All hours worked are paid, and hours in excess of 40 hours are paid or accumulated on vacation according to the employee’s preference
- Group insurance program after 3 months
- Telemedicine service available after 3 months
- Salary offered based on the candidate’s experience
- 100% telework due to COVID
- Generous allowance offered for setting up a telework office
- Sick Days
- 2 weeks vacation
- Start as soon as possible
more about us and our expertise
- Strategic Coaching
- Consulting services to improve digital performance
- Installation and configuration of performance measurement tools
- Integration of data into visualization tools to facilitate accountability
- Creation, optimization and analysis of advertising campaigns on search engines, social media and certain specialized media
- Optimizing websites for better performance with target customers and search engines
- Social Media Management
- Creation of content, images, photographs and videos
- Analysis of numerical results and practical recommendations for improving results