Are you proud to see an improvement in the campaigns you have managed?
How do you feel about having different missions every day that make every day different one from another?
Do you like to touch on a number of things, constantly learn about the different platforms and the opportunities they offer customers?
Were you born to be a positive leader?
As a senior digital marketing campaign manager, you will need to ensure the creation and optimization of digital advertising campaigns and the optimal use of the tools available according to the objectives and priorities established with customers. You will play a critical leadership role in the tracking of deliverables within the campaign manager team.
- The realization of the creation, analysis and optimization of campaigns according to objectives and priorities.
- Oversee the execution of mandates by ensuring the quality of deliverables.
- Participate in training and monitoring of junior campaign managers in the execution of their client tasks.
- Ensure clear communication through popularization of recommendations to clients and co-workers.
- The provision of counselling and literacy services for advertising campaigns to clients.
- Participate in the development of digital marketing strategies and support their implementation.
- Maintaining and improving relationships with mandate clients through advertising campaigns.
- Meetings and presentations to clients.
- Developing service offerings and maximizing the portfolio of services related to customer advertising campaigns.
- Participation in organizational development.
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with Google tools such as Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, etc.
- Master the various social media advertising management platforms.
- Thorough understanding of SEO and SEA best practices.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, charts, formulas, etc.) and/or Google Sheet.
- Bilingual French-English orally, an asset, and essential in writing.
- Completed post-secondary education related to marketing (marketing communication, business administration, marketing profile.) an asset.
- Less education with relevant experience may also be considered.
IF YOU IMAGINED YOUR DREAM AGENCY, WOULD IT BE LIKE THIS :
- All the hours you work are paid.
- An inclusive, caring and hyper-respectful place.
- Not just a team: a big family.
- A real good boss, he is even certified BonBoss: https://bonboss.ca/
- Work-life balance: we work from 35 to 40 hours per week.
- No mandatory overtime, but if you do, it’s paid.
- Profit Sharing Program: Everyone benefits from the success of the agency.
- 100% teleworking, so no matter where you are in Quebec, you are welcomed.
- Flexible hours: we don’t judge you if you take an afternoon nap.
- Compulsory (but fun) and paid training!
- Group insurance program.
- Telemedicine service.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- Dynamic team with the best sense of humor in town.
- Happy hours, even from home, with themes, games, disguises: giggles are always waiting for you!
- Remote team lunches.
- Personal days to take time off when you need it.
- Lunch & Learn to develop your knowledge or share your knowledge.
WELL, AT CODE MARKETING, IT'S LIKE THAT!
If you’ve made it this far with a smile on your face, there’s a good chance we want to talk to you. We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter!