Are you quick on the ball?
Multitasking is second nature to you?
Nothing escapes you, you have eyes all around your head?
Then you’ve probably landed on the right job offer!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is passionate about Web marketing and its new trends. He or she will be responsible for the implementation, execution and coordination of projects according to the objectives, budgets and deadlines. An outstanding communicator, the retained candidate will be committed to maintaining harmonious, value-added relationships with clients, suppliers and the team. Rigor, attention to detail and autonomy are essential skills to ensure the success of our offensives.
If you are good at anticipating the game, proactive in your interventions and able to see the big picture while keeping an eye on the details, this position is for you!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Support the account manager by taking charge of several mandates from A to Z with his/her support.
- Provide attentive customer service by listening and being proactive with clients.
- With a 360° understanding of digital, help create synergy between initiatives and understand the issues involved.
- Understand the inner workings of digital strategies and tactics, so that you can bring ideas to the table that combine creativity and performance.
- Evaluate upstream the resources and time required to deliver projects.
- Ensure that budgets and deadlines are respected for the various initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with the various members of the team responsible for the execution of projects.
Here’s the list of what we’re looking for. If you don’t have it and want to learn, we’ll show you!
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the digital marketing field.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or any other field deemed relevant.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Initiative, autonomy and resourcefulness: ability to work effectively under uncertainty and with limited direction while being able to seek out necessary information on your own.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, Web sites, social networks, Web monitoring and analysis tools.
- Able to oversee the running of advertising campaigns on various digital platforms.
- Leadership and initiative to maintain a strong project structure for effective management.
- Analytical mind and basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Fluency in spoken and written French.
- Good writing skills.
- Bilingualism: English is functional verbally and essential in writing.
IF YOU IMAGINed YOUR DREAM AGENCY, WOULD it BE LIKE THIS :
- All the hours you work are paid.
- An inclusive, caring and hyper-respectful place.
- Not just a team: a big family.
- A real good boss, he is even certified BonBoss: https://bonboss.ca/
- Work-life balance: we work from 35 to 40 hours per week.
- No mandatory overtime, but if you do, it’s paid.
- Profit Sharing Program: Everyone benefits from the success of the agency.
- 100% teleworking, so no matter where you are in Quebec, you are welcomed.
- Flexible hours: we don’t judge you if you take an afternoon nap.
- Compulsory (but fun) and paid training!
- Group insurance program.
- Telemedicine service.
- 2 weeks vacation.
- Dynamic team with the best sense of humor in town.
- Happy hours, even from home, with themes, games, disguises: giggles are always waiting for you!
- Remote team lunches.
- Personal days to take time off when you need it.
- Lunch & Learn to develop your knowledge or share your knowledge.
WELL, AT CODE MARKETING, IT'S LIKE THAT!
If you’ve made it this far with a smile on your face, there’s a good chance we want to talk to you. We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter!