Are you proud to see an improvement in the campaign you’ve optimized?
How do you feel about having different missions every day that make every day different one from another?
Do you like to touch on a number of things, constantly learn about the different platforms and the opportunities they offer customers?
You like, yes do campaign management, but also learn about SEO, UX analytics, website creation and landing pages?
Our campaign managers are like Swiss knives. They deploy digital marketing strategies through the optimal use of the many tools at their disposal. They have the optimization of campaigns and the achievement of customers’ objectives at heart, but also have the constant possibility to develop theirselves professionally.
- Participate in the execution of digital marketing strategies.
- Perform digital marketing optimization tasks and provide recommendations based on customer objectives or priorities.
- Optimize digital marketing campaigns and use of digital media budgets and timelines.
- Use digital marketing tools to create and launch customer marketing campaigns (Google ads, Google ads editor, Google Analytics, Facebook ads, Bing Ads, Acuity, Propulso, etc.).
- Reporting on advertising campaign performance.
- Ensure clear communication through dissemination of results and recommendations to clients.
- Between 2 and 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Mastery of Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, etc.
- Master the various social media advertising management platforms.
- Deep understanding of SEO and SEA best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, charts, formulas, etc.) and Google Sheet.
- Bilingual French-English an oral asset, essential in writing.
- Completed post-secondary education related to marketing (marketing communication, business administration, marketing profile) an asset.
IF YOU IMAGINed YOUR DREAM AGENCY, WOULD it BE LIKE THIS :
- All the hours you work are paid.
- An inclusive, caring and hyper-respectful place.
- Not just a team: a big family.
- A real good boss, he is even certified BonBoss: https://bonboss.ca/
- Work-life balance: we work from 35 to 40 hours per week.
- No mandatory overtime, but if you do, it’s paid.
- Profit Sharing Program: Everyone benefits from the success of the agency.
- 100% teleworking, so no matter where you are in Quebec, you are welcomed.
- Flexible hours: we don’t judge you if you take an afternoon nap.
- Compulsory (but fun) and paid training!
- Group insurance program.
- Telemedicine service.
- 2 weeks vacation.
- Dynamic team with the best sense of humor in town.
- Happy hours, even from home, with themes, games, disguises: giggles are always waiting for you!
- Remote team lunches.
- Personal days to take time off when you need it.
- Lunch & Learn to develop your knowledge or share your knowledge.
WELL, AT CODE MARKETING, IT'S LIKE THAT!
If you’ve made it this far with a smile on your face, there’s a good chance we want to talk to you. We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter!